<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I contemplated this for a long time too. Unfortunately I'm such a purist its hard for me to change what AG has decided is Elizabeth. Especially because AG25 is MY mini me and I would really like to use her as a modern doll/historical of my choice; I just haven't yet decided what time period!Originally posted by Felicity_Fan85:
I agree too. And...not all girls like pink and purple. I mean I love purple but that's not the point- I also love blue and green. It doesn't look as historically accurate. I could never buy Elizabeth without making her modern. I plan on buying #25 since for now she is the closest to looking Elizabeth. I love Lissie's movie a lot but my Felicity wants the Elizabeth she grew up with.
I'm just hoping that AG will continue introducing other dolls that can be made into friend dolls. I can't wait to use AG26 as Harriet for Addy and I'm dying for them to make a short, curly haired brunette to be Kirsten's friend Mary. If I can't get the Elizabeth I want then I'll just have fun creating other doll character friends I suppose!





Bookmarks